Every season there are several standout trends from the runways.
This fall 2013 season, Neiman Marcus and its famed Fashion Director Ken Downing predict these will be the hottest in fashion:
1) RED will be RED HOT!
2) ANIMAL PRINTS – chic, eye-catching and trending for another season!
3) VIOLET – A must have color for fall!
4) ROCK-N-ROLL Chic – Look for details like studs and chains or rock-inspired pieces like combat boots and moto jackets.
5) MENSWEAR for women – The loafer returns
6) POINTED-TOE – I’m so happy the pointed toe pump is back. They give you a longer, leaner line when worn with a trouser of a similar color tone. They are also ladylike and sexy with a pencil skirt. Look for pointed-toe flats and booties too.