Wear These Pants Year Round…
High waist, wide leg pants do quite a bit for a woman’s body. They make your legs look a mile long. They make you look taller.
The pants create more proportion for bottom curvy bodies, not to mention they are incredibly chic and sophisticated!
Check out this amazing pair I found that you can literally wear year round below.
Allow me to explain why I LOVE these pants by Norma Kamali so much!
1) The top of the pants is foldable so you can adjust how high the rise is, leaving wiggle room for those with a small amount of space between their bust and natural waist.
2) There is NO hem so after this shoot, I realized the pants are about a quarter of an inch too long. I simply got out the scissors and carefully cut the bottoms.
3) They are pin-striped, which means they are VERY slimming
4) The wide leg shape makes your legs look longer
5) The fabric is soft and incredibly lightweight. You could wear these during the winter (with tights underneath) or during the hottest part of summer with a tank or cami! They are that light!
Shop more wide leg pants here and below.
I featured these gorgeous, Stuart Weitzman sock booties in my, Top 5 Must-Have Winter Boots video. They allow you to wear socks and keep your feet warm, while also maintaining a dressier, more sophisticated look. They also work perfectly under straight, kick-flare or cropped jeans and pants.
The gray top is actually a wool-blend, base layer designed by my friend here in Telluride, Lauren Wood.
(Use code, “BUSBEESTYLE” to save 30%)
Many of you have asked about this circle necklace before by Kenneth Jay Lane. You can adjust the length so it will fall perfectly below your collarbone. It’s also on SALE right now for $89!
Please let me know if you have any questions. Don’t forget to subscribe to my exclusive newsletter.
And, thank you SO much for stopping by!