I knew it would happen, and yet as it began to droop, I was still NOT mentally prepared. As we age, the skin on our neck and under our chin begins to sag. If you are reading this, I’m sure you experiencing this to some degree.
Well, my sweet readers, I’m determined to fight that turkey neck EVERY STEP OF THE WAY. And, you can join me! Before I dive in, I want to say thank you to HSN for sponsoring my review of the StriVectin products below.
One of the most effective way to tighten your neck without surgery is Ultherapy. It’s an ultrasound, laser treatment you book at your local dermatologist’s office. Make sure you have a consultation before the procedure so you know what to expect (and you can meet the doctor). You can see my personal before and after results in this video. The results are subtle, and take months to notice.
There are several stretches and exercises you can do to tighten your neck.
1) When you are working at your computer, try sitting up straight and holding your head up high to stretch the neck. You can train your skin to be taut versus loose.
2) Also try sitting back in your chair, tilting your head back so you are staring at the ceiling, then puckering lips as if you are giving the ceiling a smooch. Hold the kissy face for 6 seconds and repeat 6 times. Just make sure no one is around while doing this one! 😉
The third way to fight loose neck skin… is with an amazing neck tightening cream! I’m currently testing the StriVectin TL Advanced Tightening Neck Cream, provided to me by HSN, and so far I’m very impressed!
What It Does
* Helps visibly tighten and smooth lines on the neck
* Evens the look of skin tone and improves crepiness on the chest
* Formulated with Brightening Complex (licorice root, marshmallow root, rice bran, bearberry), hyaluronic acid and ceramides
TIP: When applying your neck cream, be sure to use an upward motion.
Other Anti-Aging Notables
I wanted to share some of the other StriVectin standouts from HSN. The one (above) is called StriVectin Tightening Face Cream. The cream contains amino acids, algae extract, lipopeptides and slow-release hyaluronic acid to help skin look plumper, tighter and more hydrated.
Another StriVectin favorite is the Line BlurFector Face Primer. It has a velvety texture that just glides on. It is very lightweight and the perfect base for your foundation. The primer even temporarily fills in your lines! Just look at the photos above to compare before and after application.
You should apply StriVectin Line BlurFector Face Primer after moisturizer and before foundation with your fingers or with a beauty sponge. If you want to read more about this face primer, I did a complete review here.
Other StriVectin favorites:
StriVectin SD Advanced™ Intensive Concentrate for Wrinkles
Intensive Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles
StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Line Transforming Melting Serum
StriVectin Powerlift Instant Tightening Mask
Again, HUGE thank you to HSN for sponsoring my StriVectin review. I only partner with brands and businesses that I love.
Do you know of another skin tightening method for your neck? Please share it with us and comment below.
Thank you SO much for stopping by!