With Soma Pajamas!
Soma has everything from the most comfortable bras to the coolest sleepwear. If you’re like me and get hot while sleeping at night (thank you, menopause), you absolutely need to try their Cool Nights Sleep collection. The fabric helps keep you cool while you sleep.
Right now, Soma is having their Semi-Annual Sale and you can get up to 70% off! Everything I’m featuring below is on major sale! The sale ends July 9th.
First of all, these Soma Cool Nights jammies are SO ridiculously cute and comfy. On top of that… they are a nighttime game changer! The fabric feels cool against your skin.
The top and pants I’m wearing above in “heather marble” have a pretty lace trim around the bust and at the hem. It gives them a touch of sexiness and femininity. I also really like the elastic, empire waist and the adjustable straps on the top.
Shop all Soma pajamas here.
I love having a robe to throw on at night or in the morning when I’m having my coffee or putting on my makeup. This robe is also part of the Cool Nights Collection so you won’t get hot while wearing it. This comes in especially handy while you are blow drying your hair.
The robe has the same pretty lace trim as the pajamas above. And I love the billowy, bell sleeves. Plus…it has pockets!
Shop more from Soma here.
I LOVE Soma’s bras too! I’ve done a post on the most comfortable strapless bra, the vanishing back bra that eliminates back fat, and the amazing Soma INNOFIT bra that helps you figure out the right bra size.
All of their bras are so comfortable and soft. This bra above is part of their Enbliss collection. It doesn’t have any wires, hooks, or hardware. And it comes in a bunch of colors. It runs small. I would size up.
10 Tips To Stay Cool While You Sleep
- Wear loose clothing – Soma pajamas are roomy and comfy!
- Fabric matters – try wearing a lightweight fabric. The Cool Nights pajamas are a rayon, spandex blend.
- Switch out your pillow – find a pillow with cooling gel-infused foam or ventilated foam for airflow
- Invest in good sheets – you can buy cooling sheets with lighter, cooler materials like cotton
- Stay hydrated!
- Change your sleep position – sleeping on your back will keep you cooler
- Cold compresses or cloths on pulse points – this is the quickest way to cool down
- Create airflow – set up a fan somewhere in your room to keep cool
- Keep the blinds closed – your room can get very hot during the day. So keep your blinds closed all day to keep it constantly cool
- Workout sooner rather than later – if you exercise, try to do it earlier in the day so your body has time to cool off before bed
Huge thank you to Soma for sponsoring this post.
Photos by Josh King