All My Favorites!
I think boots and booties are something you should definitely stock up on for the fall season and make sure you replace the ones that are looking tired or too worn. I also consider weather. For Telluride, Colorado, I need a lot of waterproof options. Blondo and Aquatalia are my go-to brands for weather proof booties that also look very stylish.
Other Nordstrom Sale Topics
Shop all of my Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks here.
My TOP 20 favorites from the sale in this post
Or watch the video version of my TOP 20 in-store favorites.
For more info about the sale, including dates, click here.
My Top 5 favorite sweaters here.
The first row in the graphic above is full of great black bootie options.
- #1 is by Louise et Cie. They are super chic and classic heeled bootie if you’re looking for something a little dressier. These are very high quality and under $100! They also come in red and a chic tan croc print.
- #2 is the perfect pair of basic black booties. They’re by Madewell so you know they’re made…well. (Ha! See what I did there?) I love the thicker heel for stability too. You can wear these all day with any outfit!
- The third pair (#3) is a little edgier. A twist on the classic black bootie. They have a cool cutout detail and pointy toe. They also come in a cool burgundy color I love!
The next row is full of one of my favorite prints…python!
- I bought #4 because I love the Blondo brand. All of their boots and booties are waterproof! When I saw these python booties in the store I knew I had to have them! They are gorgeous, feel good on your feet, are very comfortable, and under $100. The U shape cutout on the sides is really cool too!
- #5 is another under $100 bootie. These booties are by Vince Camuto. They come in a ton of colors and are super comfortable.
- For something even edgier, these March Fisher python booties (#6) are AMAZING! The print on these is beautiful and I love that they come up a little higher above your ankle. The pointed toe is another plus! They come in six colors.
Having neutral colored booties is a must!
- #7 are the same Vince Camuto booties as #5 but in the “Tortilla Suede” color. I love that they are kind of western inspired. And the color is the perfect neutral!
- If you’re looking for booties you can wear now and later, these Vince Camuto shooties (#8) are the best from the sale! They come in three colors, have cool cutout details and are super comfortable!
- For very classic neutral booties, #9 by Sam Edelman are great! They’re a beautiful caramel suede color that will be beautiful during the fall/winter!
Find more booties below.
Because we live in Colorado, having waterproof shoes are important. So I like to find shoes that are waterproof AND stylish. Blondo and Aquatalia are two of my favorite brands to look at.
- But first, for a classic black waterproof bootie, check out #10. They’re one of the most classic, high-quality options I found that are part of the sale.
- For something with some height, the Aquatalia booties (#11) are perfect. They’re simple and sleek but have a cool block heel.
- #12 are some chic Blondo booties. The stacked heel makes them easy to walk in. They come in four colors but my favorite is the “Black Nubuck.” It has a more distressed/textured look I love!
Find more of my favorite waterproof pieces below.
There are so many styles of boots I could cover in this section. That’s why I included more of my favorites below. In this row, I’m sharing boots that are slouchy, knee-high, and over the knee (OTK).
- #13 are the slouchy boots. This style is really chic and fashion forward. You can wear these with jeans, dresses, or skirts.
Next, are the popular Sam Edelman knee-high boots (#14). I love the tan suede but they also come in black and red. These are a great classic knee-high boot option under $150!
- Last but not least are the Stuart Weitzman OTK boots (#15). Stuart Weitzman is well known for their high-quality OTK boots. I love this style because of the leather front and stretchy back. These will be perfect for those of you who are worried about your legs fitting in OTK boots. They have a smaller heel (2”) so they’re easy to walk in. I think they can be worn dressy or casual!
Please let me know if you have any questions. Don’t forget to subscribe to my exclusive newsletter.
Thank you SO much for stopping by!