All of these gifts are perfect for that special lady on your list…or YOURSELF! If you’re reading this and know someone who’s shopping for you this holiday season…send them this gift guide! Or treat yourself to something you love because you deserve it!
Gifts Under $200
- Aqua Cashmere Puff Sleeve Sweater – If you’re new here, check out this post all about how much I love Aqua cashmere sweaters! Seriously…they’re the best, and usually on sale! And this pearl puff sleeve sweater is SO cute!
- Leopard Scarf – This leopard scarf by Hat Attack is a really nice gift under $100!
- Sunglasses – For the fashionista, these B.P. sunglasses are super chic and I love the ombré lenses!
- Black Fuzzy Sweater – If you’re not a fan of the puff sleeves on the Aqua sweater, this fuzzy sweater by Sanctuary is more of a basic. It’s super soft, versatile, and under $80!
- Lace WAYF Top – This WAYF top is a best-seller almost every month! You can see me wearing it in white here. And it comes in a bunch of other colors! It’s super stylish and under $100!
- Rag & Bone Skinny Jeans – Everyone needs a great pair of high rise dark wash skinny jeans and I love these!
- Lounge Pants – Sweatpants are basically a wardrobe must-have this year and these Banana Republic pants are SO soft and comfy! They would be the perfect gift for any woman on your list! See me wearing them in this video.
Gifts Under $350
- Moussy Vintage Jeans – Moussy Vintage has quickly become one of my favorite brands…they have cool washes, they’re cropped (perfect for petites), and the denim is high-quality! They’re a little pricey but worth the investment!
- Nanushka Top – If you’re looking to treat yourself to a statement top this year, this Nanushka one-shoulder sweater is gorgeous! I love the color and sexy neckline!
- Initial Necklace – For a personalized gift, you can’t go wrong with this 14K gold initial necklace!
- L’Agence Brown Leather Jacket – I love a leather jacket and this L’Agence moto is gorgeous! It’s real leather, a little cropped, and the most beautiful cognac brown!
- Strathberry Bag – Strathberry was made famous by Duchess Meghan Markle. The brand is known for clean, modern lines, and the thin gold bar closure on each bag. This classic but modern bag would be a lovely gift.
- Aquatalia Booties – I love these booties…the patent leather and hidden heel give it a super chic and sophisticated look! And they’re water resistant!
- P.C. Brown Booties – Another great pair of shoes are these brown booties! I love the color of the leather and that it has a black block heel…I love mixing black and brown!
- YSL Handbag – A designer handbag as a gift never disappoints!
- Golden Goose Sneakers – These sneakers are a fun, trendy gift for yourself or someone special! I shared if they’re worth the money in this post. Spoiler alert…they are!
What’s your favorite gift above? Please share in the comments!
To get my blog posts delivered directly to your inbox, along with some awesome freebies, be sure to sign up for my newsletter here.
Thank you for stopping by!