Best Amazon Finds
Yes, you read the title of this post correctly…we’re sharing over SEVENTY of our favorite Amazon finds! We’ve included Amazon products in seven categories including fashion fix-its, organization, laundry and clothing care, self-care and beauty, cleaning and pets, kitchen and food gadgets, and home and electronics. Whether you’re looking for a new gentle detergent, want to reorganize your closet, or are looking for ways to save yourself time in the kitchen…there’s something on this list that WILL make your life easier! Let’s dive in…
Amazon Kitchen & Food Finds
Let’s start off with some kitchen gadgets that will save you time, money, and frustration!
- This simplehuman paper towel holder may not seem that exciting but it has a spray pump base that makes it easy to clean up after every meal.
- The meat masher needs little explanation but saves SO much time.
- This anti-fatigue kitchen mat is a must-have in front of your sink.
- If you’re a cold brew coffee drinker and find yourself spending a lot of money on it each month, this cold brew coffee maker will save you money and it works great!
- Save yourself a lot of time with this veggie chopper…just trust us, it’s amazing!
- This garlic press is another HUGE time saver.
- If you dread cutting watermelon, this little gadget makes it SO much easier. It takes a bit to get used to but once you get the hang of it, it works like a charm.
- This 3-in-1 avocado slicer is a must if you eat a lot of avocado.
- This butter bell is convenient, pretty, and keeps your butter fresh.
- Take the guesswork out of making your next salad dressing with this glass shaker…it has measuring guidelines for 4 different salad dressing recipes!
Amazon Self-Care & Beauty Finds
If you’re looking to add a little self-care into your routine or need some new beauty recommendations, these are our faves from Amazon.
- We’ve found that these Mood Chews really help manage stress and anxiety!
- Multiple team members use this collagen powder and it really works with consistency.
- Adding a facial steamer to your skincare routine may seem luxurious, but it’s a game changer and this one is only $40!
- If you want to start a little smaller, grab this ice roller and gua sha duo for only ~$6.
- We also love these chin strap masks…they look silly but they feel and work great!
- Use these wristband towels when you wash your face to keep the water from running down your arms and making a huge mess.
- These reusable makeup remover pads really help get off all your makeup/sunscreen.
- If you’re looking for a new hair tool, this 3-barrel curling iron wand will give you fun, beachy waves.
- Or grab this hair dryer brush so you can dry and style at the same time…it makes it SO easy.
- When you’re really in a pinch, this root concealer can be a lifesaver.
- When you want to add a little oomph to your eyes but hate putting on fake lashes, try these magnetic eyelashes…they are SO much easier to apply!
- This rechargeable heated eyelash curler gives your eyelashes the perfect curl.
If you’re looking to reorganize your closet in 2024, these are some of our favorite Amazon organization finds!
- This jewelry organizer holds so much and looks nice on a shelf or in your closet.
- The storage baskets come in a ton of colors and can be used for storage all over your house…not just your closet!
- These erasable labels make it easy to know where things are in your closet, pantry, office, etc.
- Matching hangers are a must-have for maximum space in a closet and we love the white and rose gold options…but they do come in other colors too. We also linked some silver space-saving hangers.
- Use this sunglasses organizer for glasses or ties.
- If you’re looking for drawer organization, the gray boxes work beautifully or you can try the honeycomb organizers.
- We linked two hanging organizer options that are both very sturdy and hold a lot.
- Lastly, if you need a space-saving solution in your utility or laundry room, this tool organizer is great!
Amazon Fashion Fix Its
We’ve shared a few of these fashion fix-its in videos and posts in the past but they’re too good not to share again. For more fix-its and all of Erin’s favorite style tweaks, make sure you check out this post next.
- Every woman should have double-sided fashion tape in her closet! It’s so useful… You can use it to make sure your plunging neckline stays in place, tape down excess belt that’s flapping around, fix a gaping sweater, tape down a floppy lapel, and fix the hemline of pants in a pinch.
- Shoe Fix-Its: We included quite a few shoe fix-its that will make your life SO much easier. Including the Still Standing Foot Spray, footpads, and heel protectors. Plus, if you’re looking for the best no-show, non-slip socks, these are one of our favorites.
- Bra Fix-Its: There are a lot of bra fixits out there that can make your life a lot easier! Maybe you’ve gained some weight and your bras aren’t fitting quite right…instead of spending money on a new one, get a bra extender. Another one of our favorites is this bra clip that can transform your regular bra into a racerback bra.
- Jewelry Fix-Its: A necklace spacer makes layering your necklaces much easier…and if you want to make your necklaces longer, make sure to grab some chain extenders!
- You can buy a leather hole puncher and add holes to your belt! When Erin invests in an expensive designer belt, she buys a larger “hipster” size and then adds smaller holes so she can also wear it around her waist too.
Amazon Laundry & Clothing Care Finds
If you’re interested in upping your laundry game this year and want to take better care of your clothes, these finds will help!
- The Laundress brand makes amazing laundry detergent that’s luxe and gentle. We shared their Signature Detergent, Delicate Wash detergent, and Wool & Cashmere detergent which are all great!
- If you use laundry beads or stain remover powder, this dispenser is a must-have.
- When you’re washing delicates, use these bags to make sure those pieces are really protected.
- Instead of dryer sheets, try these dryer balls that are better for the environment AND help collect hair, lent, etc.
- If taking care of your wool and cashmere pieces is a priority for you, consider trying a fabric comb or shaver. Both work great but we love the comb for sweaters and the shaver for bigger pieces like blankets, pillows, etc.
- For pristine-looking clothes, this steamer is great to have in your closet when you’re getting ready and need to get a quick wrinkle out of your top.
- If space is tight in your laundry room or you just have a lot of laundry to do, this collapsible rack is a must.
Amazon Cleaning & Pets Finds
If one of your goals this year is to keep your house as clean as possible, these are for you!
- The self-emptying Roomba is life-changing…just trust us!
- Another must-have cleaning tool is the Bissell Green Machine. Use it on upholstery, in your car, or on your carpet. It gets stains out you wouldn’t believe and is a must if you have pets or young kids.
- A steam cleaner is another cleaning must-have for removing dirt, grime, and grease.
- Take some of the pressure off yourself to scrub that shower and use this shower scrubber instead!
- These are the BEST stainless steel wipes.
- This may seem small and unnecessary, but this sink and countertop squeegee is a game changer!
- If you live in a humid climate or have a space in your house that just always feels a little damp, these moisture absorbers are great. Throw one in your safe, closet, bathroom, or wherever.
- For your pets, you’ll want to grab this 11-in-1 pet grooming vacuum to take care of your pet’s hair before it becomes a problem. If you have pets that get on the couch, this dog bed couch cover will save you a lot of time vacuuming hair off your couch. BUT…sometimes it can’t be avoided, in which case, you’ll want this pet hair remover that’s super simple to use and really works.
Amazon Home & Electronics Finds
All of these Amazon finds will make your home a little happier…
- Security is so important and this security cam is super easy to set up and doesn’t require a subscription!
- Wouldn’t it be easier if that lamp in the corner turned on when you want it to? These Kasa smart plugs make it easy to set up timers.
- Erin recently shared these motion sensor lights she added underneath her kitchen cabinets. They turn on as you walk up, they are dimmable, battery operated, and took less than 5 minutes to set up.
- A pretty décor item that you might not think about? A tissue box cover! This one comes in a few colors too.
- This identity theft roller is a must-have in your home office.
- Another home office must is this 3-in-1 charging station where you can charge your phone, watch, and headphones all at once. This is also great for your bedside table.
- Keep all of your electronics in one place and ready to charge with this charging station organizer.
- Stop buying traditional lighters…this rechargeable, flameless lighter is the way to go!
- A Team Busbee member was pleasantly surprised by the sound and durability of this cell phone stand and speaker.
- This dehumidifier is one of the more expensive items on our list but it’s SO good, especially if you live in a super humid climate. It also has a reusable air filter and is easy to clean.
What are some of YOUR favorite Amazon finds? Please share in the comments below!
If you liked this post, please share it using the buttons below! You can share it on Facebook, add it to your Pinterest style board for inspiration, or email it to your friends. We SO appreciate your support. Don’t forget that you can get posts delivered directly to your inbox by subscribing to the newsletter. Thanks for stopping by!