We love it when Shopbop has a sale…especially when some of the pieces Erin already owns are part of it! Below you’ll find 10 pieces Erin owns and loves that are on SALE and perfect for fall, a few of her faves that are a little summery, and 10 fall staples that are in Erin’s cart…
A cable-knit sweater is a must-have for fall and this one is such a good basic, 100% cotton so it’s very breathable, and has the prettiest cable knit and ribbed detailing. You can wear this sweater with jeans, joggers, and skirts this fall…it’s so versatile! It runs true to size and has a cropped, boxy fit. It’s $148 (already very affordable considering the quality) but it’s 20% off with code FALL20.
With the sweater, Erin’s wearing a pair of Favorite Daughter trousers that she featured in this post with even more ways to style them. In the photo above, Erin’s wearing the petite version of these pants, but unfortunately, those are not part of the sale. The regular-length trousers are part of the sale and if you’re taller than Erin (she’s 5’4”), they could be a wonderful addition to your wardrobe. The regular pants have a 33.75” inseam, a wonderful fit, not too much pleating, and the color is super versatile. The petite pants have a 29.5” inseam and are $218 at regular price. Erin’s wearing the pants with these Rag & bone sneakers that are also on sale but have very limited sizing.
This Free People bodysuit has been a best seller over the last few weeks. Probably because 1) it’s a GREAT fall basic, 2) the wrap front is super flattering, and 3) it’s only $68…and that’s without the extra 20% off during the sale! This fabric is lightweight, doesn’t wrinkle, and is very silky on the skin. Erin owns it in a few colors and it’s a go-to every fall because it’s chic on it’s own and it’s the perfect layering piece. It runs TTS.
Erin has owned these combat boots for years and breaks them out every fall/winter when she wants to add a touch of edginess to a look. They are pricier, but considering cost per wear and the amazing quality of these boots, they are worth the investment!
If you’re looking for a sexier boot option, these Schutz boots are another heavy hitter in Erin’s closet and are usually a best seller every fall/winter. We love the croc embossed look and sexy stiletto heel. They’re also very comfortable (for heels). Having a pair of dressier boots in your closet is a must and these are perfect!
If you’ve been here for a while, you probably already know about Erin’s love for Moussy Vintage denim. The washes and fabric are just next-level! Moussy jeans are among the denim brands that really seem to sell fast in these Shopbop sales, so sizing might be very limited. These tapered jeans are a great basic option but you can find more Moussy jeans in the sale here.
This faux fur jacket is only $98 (before the discount) and feels like it’s real! If you’re looking for a chic faux fur that you can wear with everything from jeans to dresses this fall, we highly recommend this one!
#8) See by Chloe Bag
Having a versatile handbag is just as important as having your fall clothing basics. This See by Chloe bag has the gorgeous white and gray color combination that’s more versatile than you think, and the gold hardware looks so luxe. This bag is super elevated, elegant, and sophisticated. It’s smaller so you would only be able to fit the essentials. But if you like to keep things lean, then this is a great option!
Don’t forget that we have a $37 mini-course that covers all of the accessories and shoes you actually need in your closet. Find out more here.
If you don’t already have a really high-quality white button-down shirt that you love, this one Frank & Eileen is amazing. Investing in high-quality basics that will last for years and years is something we’re trying to really lean into here at Busbee and finding basics that we can wear for more than a season is one of the ways we’re doing that. This Frank & Eileen top is pricey for a white button-down, but you’ll wear it for more than a season.
If you already have your basic button-down covered, consider adding a fun button-down option to your wardrobe! This is a really cool deconstructed shirt by Alexander Wang. It’s fitted in the body and very flattering. The contrasting white collar, neck, and cuffs look really dramatic and sharp against the blue. And we love the cut-out detail at the shoulder and neck. Erin styled it with the same Favorite Daughter pants (#2) for the office, but you could wear this with jeans for a super cool on-trend look.
NEW Fall Arrivals in Erin’s Cart!
The great thing about this Shopbop sale is that there are so many NEW fall arrivals on sale. These are a few of the new arrivals Erin loves and has in her cart…
- The oversized Good American blazer is such a good basic.
- This Fair Isle sweater is a fun pop of color for fall!
- The Sea floral dress can be dressed down for something like a casual lunch or dressed up for something like a wedding.
- The gray wide-spread collar sweater can be worn with jeans for errands, lunch, kids’ games, etc.
- Classic straight-leg jeans are a must-have in every woman’s closet for fall and this pair by Agolde is a great option.
- These silver-toe boots remind us so much of a designer pair but they’re a fraction of the price.
- We LOVE the gorgeous dark brown color of the Rag & Bone knee-high boots.
- If you’re looking for a classic bag you can wear year-round and that’s a great mid-range price point, this is the best option!
- Erin has an older version of these Schutz booties and loves them. They’re versatile, comfortable (for heels), and sexy.
- This Jonathan Simkhai tee is basic with a twist and we love the draping!
Summery Faves on Sale!
We wanted to focus on fall pieces that were on sale but we also noticed a few summery pieces Erin owns and loves that we wanted to highlight too!
- Cult Gaia Clutch – We love the raffia texture and unique shape. This is a perfect event clutch.
- Vanessa Bruno Raffia Tote – If you’re looking for something that carries a little more, this tote is beautiful and perfect for a tropical vacation!
- Farm Rio Pink Midi Dress – Yes, you can still wear pink during the fall too!
- Sam Edelman Sandals – These are the perfect flat shoe basic that are super comfy.
- See by Chloe Platforms – For some extra height, try these See by Chloe platforms!
More Affordable Favorites
Shopbop is known for its higher-end, designer brands but if you’re looking for more affordable pieces, make sure you check out these options…Line & Dot, WAYF, Blank NYC. English Factory, Free People, Gorjana, Lioness, Levi’s, and Madewell.
Don’t forget that you can get posts delivered directly to your inbox by subscribing to the newsletter. If you would like to receive sales notifications, exclusive content, and more, make sure you sign up for SMS texts…we’ll send you texts to keep you in the know! Thanks for stopping by!