The Busbee Style Team’s Favorite Podcasts
Do you listen to podcasts? I love podcasts and could listen to them all day! I know everyone prefers to listen to different things so I’ve compiled a list of the Busbee Style teams’ favorite podcasts! There’s something for everyone on this list! Including everything from advice for female entrepreneurs to true crime and more! You can also listen to the Busbee Style podcast here. Yes, I have one! It’s my YouTube videos in podcast format.
Erin’s Favorite Podcasts
- Your Sales Maven – New podcast by my friend Nikki Rausch all about building your business
- Manifestation Babe – Includes all things manifesting, mindset & money
- YouTube Power Hour – Erika Vieira’s podcast tells the stories of popular beauty, fashion, fitness and lifestyle YouTuber and their success. You can listen to my interview with Erika here!
- BizChix – Hosted by my friend Natalie Eckdahl, a coach of high performing women. She shares helpful info on how to run a small business!
- Unlocking Us with Brené Brown – Talking about the magic and the messiness of what it means to be human.
- Happy Black Women – This is Rosetta Thurman’s podcast… Rosetta loves everything “Extra” and focuses on empowering women to live Extra special lives. She wants Black women to be successful, wealthy, and… HAPPY!
- Sibling Revelry – Hosted by Kate and Oliver Hudson. They explore the sibling bond, family dynamics, the human mind, body, and so much more.
- Mind Your Business – A business podcast hosted by James Wedmore that’s great!
- Second Life – Hosted by Hillary Kerr, co-founder of Who What Wear. This podcast is all about new careers and pivots.
- LIKEtoKNOW.it Influencer Radio – You can hear interviews highlight popular influencers!
- The Product Boss – This is another great one for women entrepreneurs focused on product development!
Denise’s Favorites – Community Manager of The Hive
- The Daily (New York Times) – Hosted by Michael Barbaro. A great way to get your daily news!
- The Sporkful – Hosted by Dan Pashman of Cooking Channel’s You’re Eating It Wrong and the book Eat More Better. The Sporkful isn’t for foodies, it’s for eaters.
- How I Built This – Deep dive into some of the world’s best-known companies.
- This American Life – Each week has a theme and tells stories around the theme that are entertaining and engaging.
- Planet Money – All about the economy!
- Revisionist History – Every episode reexamines something, someone, or an idea from the past!
- Next Question with Katie Couric – Katie Couric asks questions and gets answers on the issues in our world today.
- Criminal – A true-crime podcast that’s super entertaining!
- Ear Hustle – Dives into the realities of living inside prison and stories from those outside, post-incarceration.
Allison’s Favorite Podcasts – Operations Manager
- EntreLeadership– Talking about building a successful business, leadership, and more!
- The Jennifer Allwood Show – Creative business coach, Jennifer Allwood shares what will help you build your business and audience.
Kaitlyn’s Favorites – Creative Director
- Be There In 5 – Covers a wide range of topics and is a good mix of deep dives into pop culture and personal tangents
- Ologies – Entertaining interviews with -ologists for fun and random scientific knowledge.
- Stuff You Should Know (SYSK) – A very wide range of topics and it’s funny!
- And That’s Why We Drink – True crime and ghost stories galore!
What are some of your favorite podcasts? Let me know in the comments below!
To get my blog posts delivered directly to your inbox, along with some awesome freebies, be sure to sign up for my newsletter here.
Thank you for stopping by!