Fashion & Beauty Brands Combat Coronavirus
I recently shared a post on how you can help in the fight against COVID. Obviously, there are a lot more, but it’s impossible to share all of the goodness going around right now! If you missed that post and are interested in donating to those organizations, you can find the post here.
In this post, I’m focusing on some amazing fashion and beauty brands that are helping to combat the coronavirus! If you know of another brand doing something special, please share in the comments below.
Gosh, I wish we could wear shorts here in Telluride right now. It’s still snowing here!
Some Of My Favorite Brands Helping…
- Revolve – Revolve is one of my favorite online retailers I shop at all the time! They donated 10,000 N95 masks to two Los Angeles hospitals and are producing thousands more to be delivered across the country. Revolve is also including masks (not hospital approved) in future shipments to customers. They hope to prevent the spread in whatever way they can!
- Net-A-Porter – Net-A-Porter is another favorite place to shop for luxury pieces. They carry tons of amazing brands but decided to close their online shopping to avoid spread between warehouse workers. They are also donating the vans that usually deliver orders to customers to deliver care packages to the elderly now!
- Neiman Marcus – Neimans has teamed up with Joann Fabric stores to produce non-surgical masks, gowns, and scrubs for healthcare workers!
- Nordstrom – Nordstrom team members all over the US is working with Kaas Tailored to sew more than 100,000 masks to give to workers so they can stay safe while they continue online operations. They’re also donating masks to Providence Health and Services and continue to donate to local charities.
- Saks Fifth Avenue & Hudson’s Bay – Saks and sister company Husdon’s Bay are donating $1.3 million. Saks is donating $6000,000 to NY Presbyterian Hospital, Girls Inc., and Bring Change to Mind. Hudson’s Bay is giving $500,000 (CDA) to Food Bands Canada and Kids Help Phone.
- Frame – Frame is my favorite brand for high-quality blouses! I own multiple styles in multiple colors (like the top I’m wearing above)! Right now, they’re offering 20% off sitewide and donating 20% of profits to Baby2Baby!
- Rails – Rails has some of my favorite, high-quality tees and button-downs! They halted production on their collection to produce 5,000 masks for local communities and they are donating 100,000 medical-grade, FDA approved N95 masks to hospitals in LA, San Fransisco, New York, New Orleans, Atlanta, Detroit, and more.
- Nanushka – If you’re a blog and Youtube channel subscriber, you know how much I love this brand! They are distributing 12,000 medical-grade masks. It’s also using its atelier to produce masks for the general public!
- Alexis – This is one of my favorite dress brands for special occasions…maybe when all of this is over, you can shop Alexis dresses for events you’d had to postpone! The brand has purchased 2,000 N95 masks and 3,000 gloves to donate!
- Self Portrait – This another favorite dress brand of mine! 10% of all online sales (until the end of April) will go to the National Emergencies Trust. They will also be releasing a free downloadable coloring book for families with kids looking for at home activities!
- Everlane – Buy from Everlane’s 100% Human collection! All profits go to Feeding America’s COVID-19 Response Fund!
- NYDJ – NYDJ (Not Your Daughters Jeans) is a brand I always suggest to women for finding the perfect pair of jeans! They are donating 10% off all proceeds on their site to the United Way Worldwide COVID-19 Community Response and Recovery Fund!
Luxury Brands Helping…
- Kering is a luxury brand company that encompasses brands like Gucci, Saint Laurent, and Balenciaga. Their brand have pledged aid and the company has already donated to hospitals in Italy.
- Gucci is providing 1,100,000 surgical masks and 55,000 overalls. They are also donating to crowdfunding campaigns like the Italian Civil Protection Department and the World Health Organizations’s COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund. Gucci is asking fans to donate to WHO and give the agency complete control over their social media in hopes of spreading the message! This is so cool!
- Saint Laurent & Balenciaga will also begin making masks for healthcare workers when they are approved by the government.
- Burberry is donating to multiple organizations providing relief as well as funding research into a single-dose vaccine developed by the University of Oxford. They also set to start manufacturing nonsurgical masks and gowns.
- Chanel is retaining all of its workers and will be producing face masks.
- Versace has donated over $200,000 to the ICU at San Raffaele Hospital in Milan.
- Armani has donated $1.4 to hospitals in Italy.
- Prada is financing ICUs in three new hospitals in Milan. They are also producing masks and medical garments!
- Christian Siriano made 1,000 masks to donate to hospitals and you can donate here so he can make more!
Popular Brands Helping…
- Ralph Lauren – Ralph Lauren is donating $10 MILLION!! The money is going to the World Health Organization’s COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund, the Emergency Assistance Foundation, and its Pink Pony Fund. And if that wasn’t enough…they are also going to manufacture 250,000 masks and 25,000 gowns. They also donated an undisclosed amount to the CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund to help fashion designers hit by the economic downturn.
- AllBirds – AllBirds has donated $500,000 worth of shoes to healthcare workers! And…they launched a “Buy a Pair, Give A Pair” campaign. When you buy a pair of shoes, they give pair to a healthcare worker. If you don’t need a pair of shoes, you also have the option to donate a pair! Email a photo of your hospital ID to [email protected] to get a pair of Wool Runners for free! Sperry and Crocs are also shoe brands donating shoes to healthcare workers!
- H&M – H&M is a popular affordable retailer that sells trendy and classic pieces. You can still shop online here. They donated $500,000 to the COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund. They’re also producing PPE! And they are giving organizations access to their social media platforms to spread important messaging.
- Kendra Scott – Many of you are already familiar with this jewelry brand! They are donating 50% of sales of their Everlyne bracelets to Feeding America so that kids who usually rely on school lunches, don’t go hungry.
- Canada Goose – The luxury outerwear brand is making scrubs and patient gowns! They’re also donating RMB 1 million to the Wuhan Charity Federation.
- Mango – Mango is donating 2 million masks to hospitals throughout the nation!
- Sanctuary – The fashion brand is producing 5 million N95 masks for healthcare workers. They’re also creating Essential Lifestyle Masks for customers to purchase and wear outside. They proceeds will go to making more N95 masks.
- Gap Inc. – The brand is working with California hospitals to create protective personal equipment!
- Skims – Skims in Kim Kardashian West’s new shape wear line. They are donating 20% of net profits from its Cotton Collection to baby2Baby’s COVID-19 emergency response program.
- Nike – Nike is donating $15 million to communities where Nike employees live and work!
- Kenneth Cole – The brand is donating 20% of sales to the WHO COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund.
- Alice + Olivia – A+O is offering 25% off site wide, free shopping, and donating 10% of its net proceeds to No Kid Hungry…this is going on indefinitely!
- Corkcicle – Corkcicle is the brand behind the chic, sleek, and stylish coffee mugs, wine glasses, and other beverage accessories. They are giving you a way to support local businesses! With their Support My Local Store option, you can submit the name of your local stores that sells Corkcicle products at checkout. Corkcicle will send them a check as if you had bought the product in their store!
- Paige – Since Paige is California based, they’re donating 20% of sales to St. Vincent Meals on Wheels. It’s a nonprofit that delivers meals to the elderly and other vulnerable residents in LA.
- Cult Gaia – This is the brand that makes the super popular bamboo bags everything carries during the spring/summer! They’re donating 10% of sales to No Kid Hungry!
Beauty Brands Helping…
- L’Oreal – L’Oreal, along with other beauty companies are using their factories to make hand sanitizer!
- LVHM – LVHM is a company with a wide umbrella of luxury brands. The company is allocating its cosmetics and fragrance brands to product hand sanitizer!
- The Body Shop – The Body Shop has donated 30,000 products to shelters in the US and Canada. In the UK, they are distributing care packages to healthcare workers.
- Farmacy Beauty – The clean beauty brand is donating 10,000 meals a day during the month of April to Feeding America’s COVID-19 fund. And it’s matching each contribution made here.
- Estée Lauder – The beauty brand has donated a $2 million grant to Doctors Without Borders. They are also opening a factory to produce hand sanitizer!
Smaller Brands Helping…
- Eco Lips – You’ve probably seen the cute little spherical shaped lip balms by this brand before. The brand is manufacturing hand sanitizer for its local community in Iowa.
- Billie – This influencer favorite brand is donating $100,000 to food bands! I have their razor and love it! Most of their other products are either EWG verified or score a 1-2 on EWG! If you missed my posts about clean beauty, you can find them here.
More Brands Donating Proceeds
Khaite, Tanya Taylor, Jennifer Meyer, Freda Salvador, Alejandra Alonso Rojas, Proenza Schouler, Aritzia, Mr. Larkin, Pangaia, Coco Shop, Bagtazo, Loup, Viva Aviva, Edie Parker, TAI Jewelry, Nomasei, SVNR, Sézane, Pronovias, Modern Citizen, Labucq, Nicole Miller, Rhode, Revel Rey, and Gap
More Brands Donating Masks & Supplies
Stores Closing But Paying Employees
Kohl’s, Pandora Jewelry, Lululemon, Nike, Adidas, Levi’s, Gap, H&M, Madewell, TJMaxx, Marshalls, Home Goods, Rent The Runway, Stuart Weitzman, Ann Taylor, Loft, Lou & Grey, Lane Bryant, Cacique, Catherines, Justice, DSW, Allbirds, Ugg, Hoka, Neimans, Cuyana, Rothy’s, Macy’s, Nordstrom, American Eagle, Bloomingdale’s, LL Bean, Ralph Lauren, and Reformation
Let’s do our best to support these charitable and amazing brands!!
Thank you for stopping by!