Each season we share the most exciting and wearable fashion trends. If you’re interested, you can find all of the top 2023 fall trends here. One of the biggest color trends of fall is…RED. While bright, bold, fiery red is the primary color trend, all shades and hues of red are “in”. Erin recently found a bunch of burgundy pieces that are so gorgeous and perfect for fall and winter. If you want to try this color trend, we’re sharing options for every budget that you’ll love below…
By the way, we have an EPIC fall capsule wardrobe that includes even more burgundy finds here.
Budget-Friendly Burgundy Finds
While the color burgundy is technically a trend, it’s one of those colors that’s so good for fall that you’ll wear it year after year…even when it’s not so on-trend. But if it’s a color that’s a little outside of your comfort zone, consider trying something small like a handbag, pair of shoes, or even lipstick or nail polish! Everything in the graphic above ranges from $20 to $160 (with the exception of the burgundy Schutz booties that are $168 but too good not to share!). So you’re sure to find something you’ll love, a subtle way to try the trend, or a full-on burgundy look to rock this fall.
All of these burgundy finds were hand-selected by us so of course we love them all. But we do have a few favorites that we really love…
- The matching burgundy sweater tank and skirt from Banana Republic are SO chic and such a good look for fall. You can wear them together or mix and match them with other basics you already have in your closet!
- For a subtle pop of burgundy, Erin’s new go-to lip combo is the Charlotte Tilbury lip liner in Savage Rose and the Nars lipstick in Killer Queen. For something even more subtle…try the Deborah Lippmann nail polish in Lady Is A Tramp.
- Another easy way to try the burgundy trend is by styling a simple blouse or sweater with jeans. We included three options that are SO good. The satin v-neck blouse is lightweight and can be dressed up or down, the striped sweater is just so fun, and the faux wrap top from Express is super flattering.
We had one more affordable favorite that we just had to share. Erin recently got this burgundy top in the mail and loves it! It’s a cropped blouse by Endless Rose with feathered mesh material that’s fun and adds a little drama to your look! Erin’s wearing it with jeans but you could style it with a high-waisted skirt, wide-leg trousers, black leather pants, etc. It it is pretty cropped, which is something to keep in mind if you have a long torso but as long as you wear super high-rise bottoms, you should be fine.
Keep scrolling for more burgundy fall finds…
Luxe Burgundy Finds
If you love burgundy and it’s basically a neutral in your fall wardrobe, you might consider investing in some new fall pieces. All of these burgundy finds are pricey, but very high-quality and would be beautiful additions to your closet.
- The Zimmermann dress Erin is wearing in the graphic above is SO beautiful, has a perfect floral print, subtle puff sleeves, and a flattering tie-waist. You could wear this to a wedding or event this fall/winter with heels or booties.
- If you only want a pop of burgundy, Erin also picked up a classic Rebecca Minkoff handbag, gorgeous wool Ralph Lauren coat, cool Isabel Marant cat eye sunnies, and fabulous Veronica Beard booties. All of these pieces are easy to style and so chic! You can see Erin wearing each of the pieces on Instagram here.
- For something a little more casual, the funnel neck sweater by AllSaints is lovely. Multiple team members own sweaters by this brand and love the quality. And…at the time of writing this post, this sweater is on sale for $168!
What do you think about the burgundy color trend? Let us know in the comments below!
Don’t forget that you can get posts delivered directly to your inbox by subscribing to the newsletter. If you would like to receive sales notifications, exclusive content, and more, make sure you sign up for SMS texts…we’ll send you texts to keep you in the know! Thanks for stopping by!