Fall Fashion Under $100
Fall is coming! In fact, fall (officially) starts one week from today. We get that some of us are still sweltering in high temps, but we all know the cooler weather will make an appearance…at some point. We wanted to give you a head start on some of the finest fall shopping favorites that are under $100. We’re talking tops, sweaters, jackets, jeans, pants, skirts, shoes, AND accessories. All from some of our favorite, Busbee-approved, affordable brands. We carefully selected pieces that look very luxe and are on-trend without being too trendy. Disclaimer: At the time this post was written each item was priced under $100 but…sometimes pricing changes. Fingers crossed each of these fabulous pieces are still available AND also below $100.
Fall Tops & Sweaters
Let’s kick things off with tops and sweaters. One of the hottest fall/winter trends that we’re seeing everywhere is Lady Jackets! If you’re not sure what a Lady Jacket is, it’s basically an updated take on a timeless, Chanel-like jacket. It’s usually cropped, collarless, and has distinctive buttons. They are super feminine and versatile because you can wear them as a 3rd layer or a stand-alone sweater. The one above is by Mango and comes in both black and white and a green and white stripe. We also love this one in classic tweed and this boucle option.
- The blue chambray button-down from J.Crew is a wonderful layering piece.
- The blue open-work sweater is such a gorgeous color AND an ideal transition piece for fall.
- If you’re a cardigan fan, this longer cardigan is that 3rd layer that will complete any outfit.
- The shorter Houndstooth ASTR The Label cardi will work with black jeans, pants, or blue denim.
- Finally, the Free People thermal top is a great basic with a twist. It has a subtle puff shoulder and the coolest button details on the elongated cuffs.
If you want to learn more about all the latest and most wearable fall fashion trends, make sure you read this post next!
Fall Jeans, Pants & Skirts
Now, some skirts, pants, and jeans to wear with those tops and sweaters! It’s no secret that wide-leg denim and trousers are VERY on-trend this season and you can’t go wrong with any of the top 3 pairs! Erin owns and loves the black trousers. They look just as great with sneakers as they do with heels or booties!
- This faux leather skirt from Blank NYC is almost sold out so if you see it in your size, it’s go time!
- Both of the cargo pants featured above have a shorter inseam making them very wearable for petites!
- If you’ve been on the hunt for that perfect midi-length denim skirt (but don’t want to spend a fortune) we love the length and medium wash of this one from Mango.
If you’re anything like us, shoes might just be one of your favorite items to shop for with the change of the season…and we found the BEST sneakers, flats, and boots!
- If those cap-toe slingbacks look designer-ish to you…we see that too! 😉 They also come in a flat version here and an adjustable block heel here.
- New Balance sneakers are really having a moment right now and while sizes are limited in these, we love the neutral, sophisticated color palette!
- The loafers are super on-trend right now, not to mention comfortable. Erin loves them and they were one of her favorite purchases from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale earlier this year (and they are back on sale!) You can see how she styles them here.
Each of these jackets has those special details that make them standout picks for fall.
- The classic trench in blue is so unexpected and such a pretty shade for only $60 (also comes in tan and black).
- Believe it or not, the puffer which also comes in black is currently on sale for $26…wait, what?
- If you’re in the market for a chic but lightweight topper, the Steve Madden faux leather blazer (one of Erin’s favorites) or the Vera Moda bomber jacket are both edgy and versatile too!
Finally, some elegant accessories to pull your looks together.
- The All Saints scarf is feather-light and we love the neutral fall colors…because it will go with everything!
- Both handbags look luxe and elegant. The bucket bag has a chic padlock on the front and comes with a removable strap, so you’ll get two looks in one. It also comes in a beautiful brown option.
And, speaking of accessories, Erin recently launched a $37 mini-course which is an excerpt from her longer Style Made Simple course all about how to choose the right accessories! You can find all the details about the full course here and the mini-course here!
What’s on your shopping list this fall? If we can we help you find anything, please leave us a note in the comments below.
If you liked this post, please share it using the buttons below! And don’t forget that you can get posts delivered directly to your inbox by becoming an email subscriber. If you would like to receive early access to style resources, exclusive content, and more, make sure you sign up for SMS texts…we’ll send you texts to keep you in the know! Thanks for stopping by!