Everything You Need To Know About The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2022
It’s that time my fellow fashionistas…time to talk about the Super Bowl of sales…the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! Every year, there is a TON of sale misinformation floating around, but rest assured I always confirm the information I provide before I share it. Please read over everything carefully!! If you have additional questions, be sure to comment below.
I’ll be pouring over the site to help you shop the sale like a PRO! In case you don’t already know, this sale is such a big deal because it’s the only sale where FALL clothes, shoes, and accessories go on sale before the season even starts! I cover a LOT of categories…everything from sweaters to boots to booties to jewelry to home decor picks and much more! When the sale goes live, make sure to check back here for all my favorites!
Here is the 2022 sale scoop…
The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is the biggest sale of the year because it’s the only sale where FALL clothes, shoes, and accessories go on sale BEFORE the season even starts!
You can still get Early Access if you become a Nordstrom cardholder. Sign up here.
The digital catalog will debut on June 29th! That gives you time to plan your purchases before your designated shopping day…
- Icon Early Access – If you’re Icon status, you can start shopping July 6th (online and in stores)
- Ambassador Early Access – If you’re Ambassador status, you can start shopping July 7th (online and in stores)
- Influencer Early Access – If you’re Infleuncer status, you can start shopping July 9th (online and in stores)
- Public Access – If you’re not a cardholder, you can start shopping July 15th (online and in stores)
Depending on your status, you can shop the sale at 12:01 am ET / 9:01 pm PST on your designated shopping start date ONLINE or in open stores during normal business hours.
When the sale starts, make sure you check back here for all of our picks! We’ll also be sharing our preview picks. By the way, if you’re not sure what your status is, we walk you through how to find it step-by-step below!
What’s My Nordy Club Status??
On a desktop, you can find your status by signing into your Nordstrom account, clicking Your Account, and clicking the tab that says “The Nordy Club” on the left side, and you’ll see your status at the top
On the Nordstrom app, log in, go to Account (bottom right), click Rewards, and you’ll see your status at the top
On a mobile browser, log in, click the three lines on the top left, click Your Account, click The Nordy Club, and you’ll see your status at the top
NSale FAQ & Shopping Tips
This is a highly shopped sale and many products sell out quickly. The team will work to keep our picks updated here on the site, but we also have a few tips and are answering your most frequently asked question surrounding the sale.
- Will items be restocked? Unfortunately, we have no way of knowing when or if sold-out items will be restocked. But we have tips below on how to snag some items when they come back…
- Why was my order canceled? When the sale goes live, sometimes an order will go through but you’ll get an email later that an item or your entire order has been canceled. This is completely out of Team Busbee’s control and the best thing you can do is contact Nordstrom Customer Service here by calling or starting an online chat.
- What do I do if I haven’t gotten order confirmation? Contact Nordstrom Customer Service here by calling or starting an online chat.
- Why isn’t the website working? Each time a new tier opens up for the sale, there is a massive number of people visiting the website, which slows it down or creates an issue/error page. Don’t panic, be patient, and continue to refresh the page until you’re able to get through or the Nordstrom team can fix the problem.
- What size are you wearing? For reference, I’m 5’4”, size small or 4, and wear a 26 in jeans.
- What’s the best way to make sure I get what I want?
- Buy high-demand items as soon as your tier becomes eligible to shop. You can check out multiple times so as soon as you have those items in your basket check out…before you browse.
- DO NOT do order pickup in-store for anything popular. Your order will be filled after online orders and in-store purchases. Many of these items end up getting canceled. You can certainly do this for staples that don’t typically sell out.
- If you want something that is sold out, check on that item multiple times a day. Many items pop back into stock in one size just for a few minutes during the sale. This is usually due to returns.
- If you are unsure of what size, BUY 2 sizes. You can always return whenever size does not work. Returns are easy!
- Similarly, if you think you like something, order it. You can always return it.
- Follow me on the LTK app and ‘Favorite’ your sale picks so you can find them all in one place.
- Make sure you’re signed in to your Nordstrom account before you start shopping. Adding everything to your cart and being slowed down by having to sign in could result in sold-out items.
You can find more FAQs regarding Nordstrom’s shipping, returns, billing, and more here.
When the sale goes live, find my favorites from the preview below
and be on the lookout for my favorites video!
Below, you’ll find all of my favorites from the NSale! Plus…the video with my first impressions and picks from the sale is at the very bottom of this post!
By the way, we’ll make sure these picks are updated as soon as the sale goes live to start shopping as well!
Please note: This is a highly shopped sale and while there are some restocks, many products sell out quickly. I will try to update posts with the most recent, relevant information.
Jackets & Coats
Booties & Boots
Lounge & Jammies
Home & Gifts
More Nordstrom Sale Posts
Please let me know if you have any questions. To get my blog posts delivered directly to your inbox, along with some awesome freebies, and exciting Nordstrom information, be sure to sign up for my newsletter here.
Thank you so much for stopping by!