Happy Small Business Saturday!
We’re here to help you find the best holiday gifts for every person on your list. That’s why we’ve created our holiday gift guides…to make your life easier! While getting the perfect gift in two days from Amazon is great, it’s also nice to support local small businesses! Plus, gifting something from one of these small businesses means you’re giving something SO unique. Team Busbee is sharing their favorite small businesses from all over the U.S. to help you find that one-of-a-kind gift for someone special on your list!
- Since we live in such a small mountain town, I truly love all of the small businesses we have. I shared a huge list in this post. But a few of my go-to favorites are Two Skirts, Society, Sublime, Scarpe, and many many more!
In case you’re new here, we’re building a house in Colorado but currently living in Spain until it’s ready. If you’re interested, you can find out more in this post!
- We Drink Bubbles is a small business in my area of California. It’s a clean-farmed, curated champagne club that offers the most amazing (high quality!) champagne AND the gift sets are beautiful.
- Khara Collective is another favorite that’s a gift and candle shop in my town. They have unique gifts for her, for him, for baby, hostess gifts, and SO much more! Khara’s specialty is putting together personal gift sets with gorgeous packaging for EVERY occasion.
- Little Light Candle Company is a small business in Hondo, Texas (my teeny-tiny hometown) that makes the BEST soy candles! They have seasonal scents, and they make the most wonderful little gifts for anyone on your list!
- Estilo is my favorite Austin, TX-based store that sells all of Team Busbee’s favorite brands like Nation LTD, Joie, Paige, P448, Rails, and more! If I need something for an event or just want a new top for my plans that weekend, I walk in and can always find something I love!
- I discovered Wavelength Antiques on Instagram and fell in love. They take vintage speakers and restore them to their former beauty and put Bluetooth speakers in them. They have some really cool options that are perfect for that person on your list who loves one-of-a-kind items. If you’re local to NYC, they showcase all their pieces at the Grand Bazaar.
- Old Soul Vintage Jewelry is a Boston-based handmade jewelry business. She takes designer buttons and charms (that are 100% authentic) and repurposes them into beautiful necklaces, bracelets, earrings, and rings.
- Forth & Nomad showcases local and emerging brands. They have clothing for women and men, accessories, jewelry, gifts for babies, ceramics, candles, and fragrances. They also have an in-house coffee bar!
- Skirt in Philadelphia, PA is my favorite local store! It carries all the brands everyone on Team Busbee loves and that Erin wears! Including Agolde, Moussy, IRO, Rails, and sooo many more!
Do you have a small business you love? Share them in the comments below!
To get my blog posts delivered directly to your inbox, along with some incredible resources, be sure to sign up for my newsletter here. And if you’re interested in staying updated on the handbag I’m launching next year, you can sign up here.
Thank you for stopping by!