Convenience is key, right!? Especially for busy women like us! I live in a small mountain town, so I don’t have the convenience of running into a Target on the way home and grabbing whatever clean beauty product I’ve been eyeing. BUT, I know many of you do! So I wanted to share some of the best and most popular clean beauty brands at Target! If you’re unfamiliar with clean beauty, check out my series on clean and nontoxic beauty products and brands. I recommend reading my intro to clean beauty post first!
Target’s Clean Beauty
If you’re looking to clean up your beauty routine but don’t want to spend a ton of money, Target is a great option. To find products you want without the ingredients you don’t want, look for the green Target Clean symbol online or in-stores. For my post on ingredients to avoid, check out this post. Don’t forget you need to do your own research and learn about what ingredients and products are safe. Just because a brand is safe doesn’t mean every single product is safe!
Best Clean Beauty Brands At Target
Depending on your local Target, you can get some clean products on your next Target run. But if not, you can order online and get them delivered pretty quickly. These are the best clean beauty brands to try…
- Honest Beauty – They also have some great skincare! Most of their products score from 1-3 on EWG.
- W3ll People – This is our Creative Director, Kaitlyn’s favorite clean beauty brand at Target. Most of their products are EWG Verified. If you don’t know what that means, make sure you read the other clean beauty posts! Her two favorites by W3ll People are the Expressionist Mascara and Hypnotist Eye Pencil.
- e.l.f. – This brand is really popular and has some great reviews. A lot of their products score from 1-3 on EWG.
For Skin & Hair…
- Versed – This is a fairly new brand to Target and has gained popularity. They have great skincare. Their Brightening Serum, Lip Oil, and Hydration Station Booster with Hyaluronic Acid are all EWG Verified! The rest of their products score well too!
- Odele – This is a really popular haircare brand! Make sure you check specific items on EWG.
- Yes To – These products are great but be careful and read the ingredients if you have any allergies. Some of their products are made with foods like blueberries, tomatoes, watermelon, etc.
- Pixi – This is a popular brand for skincare and makeup!
- Love Beauty & Planet – These products are really popular because they smell great! They are strong so keep that in mind of you are usually fragrance tentative. Most of their products score higher on EWG because of fragrance.
For Personal Care…
- Dr. Bronner’s – This is a great brand for toothpaste, body wash, and soap!
- Native – I use Native’s deodorant and love it! They also have toothpaste and body wash now. I shared everything you need to know about switching to natural deodorant here.
- EverSpring – This brand is good for hand soap, detergent, essential oils, cleaning supplies, and more!
More Clean Beauty Posts
Do You Want To Try Clean Beauty? Start Here.
Here Is The Reason Why Clean Beauty Is Confusing
The Top 10 Ingredients To Avoid For Cleaner Beauty
The Most Popular Clean Beauty Brands That Are Actually Safe
What Is The Difference Between Natural And Clean Beauty?
What are your favorite clean beauty brands from Target? Please let me know in the comments!
To get my blog posts delivered directly to your inbox, along with some awesome freebies, be sure to sign up for my newsletter here.
Thank you for stopping by!