Bold NSale Favorites!
Yep…I’m seeing red. And lots of it in the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale this year. I think it’ll be a hot color this fall and winter too. I personally love wearing a bright, bold red to make a statement. Below, you’ll find a few red pieces I got from the sale, plus more of my red picks!
More Nordstrom Sale Posts
1) Leopard print picks from the sale are in this post. Plus, a giveaway!
2) The best jeans from the sale here.
3) Coziest loungewear from the sale here.
4) My TOP 20 favorites from the sale in this post
5) Or watch the video version of my TOP 20 in-store favorites.
6) Top 5 Sweaters from the Nordstrom Sale.
7) All my picks STILL in STOCK!
8) My favorite jackets from the sale here.
9) How to wear my favorite moto jacket from the sale two ways here.
I featured this gorgeous dress in my Still In Stock video here. It’s a BEAUTIFUL bold red, stretchy and comfortable, and affordable. You can wear a regular bra with it too. Plus, the fabric is wrinkle-resistant…no ironing! It’s also very flattering. I wore it on a date night and it was perfect! Throw on a blazer or moto jacket for added chicness.
This red top is almost sold out and only available in limited sizes, so make sure you grab it fast! The leopard jacquard pattern gives it texture and adds interest. It’s a great top to wear with jeans for dinner or even with pants to work. It’s just a really easy piece to throw on!
If you’re looking for a flattering sheath dress…this is the one you need! It has crisscross detailing that’s figuring flattering. The fit is just perfect. And the length is age-appropriate. You can wear this with a blazer to the office or with a moto jacket to dinner. It also comes in teal and black!
More Red Favorites