Biggest Beauty Sale Of The Year
Once I win the California Lottery, I have every intention of spending some serious coin on skincare and beauty treatments. Until then, I’ll settle for a mini splurge during the (drumroll please) SPRING Savings Event at Sephora! As a VIB (15% discount), it’s tempting to fatten up my shopping cart with every lotion, blush and lip gloss. But I really try to focus on either stocking up on pricey favorites or experimenting with a few new or noteworthy products. Of course while I don’t personally own everything on this list, I have most definitely tested all of these items. Here are my favorite and best beauty buys in skin, makeup, hair, and tools/devices that I can wholeheartedly recommend snagging at the Sephora sale.
By the way … if you’re not already a Sephora Beauty Insider, you can sign up here to get access to the sale.
Sephora Sale Info
Sephora Spring Savings Event
Rouge: 20% off from 4/9 to 4/19
VIB: 15% off from 4/13 to 4/19
Insider: 10% off from 4/15 to 4/19
Use Code: OMGSPRING
Top 10 List
1. Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm – Cleanses like a dream and smells like a spa. And it’s green!
2. Dennis Gross Skincare FaceWare Pro-Collagen Building, Complexion Clearing Kit – I’ve talked about this LED mask a lot. My absolute favorite skincare tool, this includes a few bonus products, making it an excellent value.
3. Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer – An investment product definitely. But this hair dryer makes a home blowout look professional.
4. Obagi Clinical Vitamin C+ Arbutin Brightening Serum – Their Clinical line is considered medical-grade. Potent and highly effective for evening your skin tone.
5. Augustinus Bader The Cream with TFC8® Face Moisturizer – An amazing, but pricey, face cream with a cult following. It rarely goes on sale, so this is a great deal.
6. SUNDAY RILEY Go To Bed With Me Complete Anti-Aging Night Routine – A lovely skincare kit featuring the best of Sunday Riley. You’ll swoon over the Luna Sleeping Oil!
7. Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench® Hyaluronic Hydrating Moisturizer SPF 45 – Light texture, but it’s extremely hydrating due to the addition of hyaluronic acid.
8. Nécessaire The Body Serum – With Hyaluronic Acid – Regular use is said to reduce those annoying back of the arm bumps. I’m excited to get the full size so I can really put it to the test!
Are you shopping the Sephora sale? If so, what are you lusting for? Let me know in the comments below!
To get blog posts delivered directly to your inbox, along with some awesome freebies, be sure to sign up for the newsletter here.