Affordable Holiday Gift Guides
When you all take the time to send us comments and messages…we truly listen! That’s why this year in addition to all of Erin’s curated Gift Guides for everyone on your list, we’ve also decided to create affordable guides with budget-friendly options! We’ve found the best of the best gift options for Her, Him, For Anyone, Beauty Lovers, and For the Home. All of these gift picks are under $75 and many are under $50. Whether you’re ready to start shopping or not, the Holidays are creeping up on us and it always seems like the more affordable options are the first to sell out! So…let’s bring on the merry.
If you aren’t quite ready to start your shopping yet, make sure you bookmark this page for later. Your future shopping self will thank you! You can find all of our 2023 Gift Guides here.
Affordable Holiday Gifts For Her
Finding the right gift for your mom, aunt, friend, or daughter can be tricky. You want to get her something she’ll love, and maybe even something she didn’t think to ask for. These picks range from classic favorites to unique finds. Here are a few notes about some of our favorites!
- For someone on your list that’s impossible to shop for, who wouldn’t love a Chanel compact mirror (#3)? It’s the perfect size for her purse.
- Stanley cups are ALL the rage. A personalized Stanely(#7)…even better!
- Think Rolyn is one of Erin’s favorite brands for carry-all bags and totes. She’s a huge fan of the Wingman tote but it didn’t make our affordable price cut off. So, when we found this mini Think Royln tote (#10) for under $50, we knew we HAD to share it. It also comes in 4 other colors. It’s on sale now for $42, but still under $100 at full-price!
- If you’ve never tried a pair of these Ugg socks (#12), you or your giftee is in for a treat. Like stepping into heaven!
- Did you know that Ugg owns a more affordable line called Koolaburra by Ugg? Slippers (#14) are a great gift for her, but regular Uggs can be on the pricier side. These are under $50 and come in 5 colors.
- If she loves to read and is a fan of true crime, this psychological thriller, None Of This Is True (#15) by New York Times Best Selling Author Lisa Jewel has so many twists and turns. It’s a must-read!
Affordable Holiday Beauty Gifts
For the beauty lover on your list, these gifts are not only affordable but a great value too. Some of these would also make wonderful stocking stuffers. By the way, there’s a BIG Sephora sale starting tomorrow and you can get up to 30% off your favorite items. It’s a tiered access sale so build your cart now so you’ll be ready to buy when the sale opens to your tier! You’ll find more details and even more Sephora beauty gifts here.
- Anyone else wonder how Taylor Swift can wear that perfect red lip through a 3-hour concert without any sign of fading, smearing, or feathering? Rumor has it Pat McGrath (#1) is the brand behind her flawless look (the color Elson 4). What a great gift for a Swifty!
- The beautiful set from Dior (#3) includes their award-winning Diorshow mascara (a full size AND a mini), lash primer, and a cute bag.
- The Westman Atelier foundation stick (#9) is an Allure Best of Beauty Winner and a Team Busbee favorite. It’s clean, works as a foundation and concealer, and is buildable. We love the easy application.
- This Hourglass Ambient Powder (#15) is a universal finishing powder that sets your makeup and adds THE most flattering light and tint to your skin tone. No sparkle, just luminosity while also concealing skin imperfections. It’s gorgeous!
Affordable Holiday Gifts For Him
Is it just us, or are the men in your lives notoriously difficult to shop for too? The struggle is real. Here are some ideas for him that are dude approved! Some of these have been on Oprah’s Favorite Things list so…pretty great endorsement.
- He’d never ask for these Tommy John lounge pants (#1) but trust us, he’ll live in them. They are EXTREMELY soft!
- These Koolaburra by Ugg slippers (#4) are a great gift for him. They’re under $65 and have that same amazing Ugg quality.
- We know, we know…it’s a little silly and maybe you don’t want to be seen with him when he wears it BUT men and headlamps go together. A headlamp hat (#6) will light him up (excuse the pun)!
- If he’s a meat eater, he’ll love the convenience of Omaha Steaks (#7). They have a 4 pack of Filet Mignon steaks for $70, but you could also grab a gift card if he’d prefer to choose his favorite protein.
- These Yeti packing cubes (#13) come in 3 sizes and have an expansion zipper. The Yeti brand is known for its amazing quality…a great gift for the outdoorsman in your life OR the business traveler.
Holiday Gifts For Anyone On Your List
If you’re looking for a couple’s gift, a white elephant gift, or just a gift for that person who is impossible to shop for, this guide is chock-full of gifts under $50 for techies, foodies, travelers, and families!
- A Gold Belly gift card (#11) is perfect for the foodie. Food is love! They’ll have an opportunity to pick from hundreds of restaurants, chefs, and food makers nationwide.
- Personalized luggage tags (#15) are a gift they may not have thought to ask for, but they’ll be happy to have.
Affordable Holiday Home Gifts
Whether you need a hostess gift, a gift for someone who just moved into a new home, or the person on your list who just loves all things home décor, there’s something for everyone in this gift guide. And, if all else fails, a Williams Sonoma gift card is always an easy but great option!
- If you aren’t familiar with Frasier Fir (#1), it is one of the MOST popular and adored Holiday scents!
- Nest (#8) is another popular fragrance brand and for good reason. Their scents are beyond lovely!
- These croissants (#9) are so easy to prepare…just leave them out to rise overnight and bake in the morning for about 20 minutes. A perfect gift for a special holiday morning.
- This ornament (#10) would be such a thoughtful gift for a new homeowner. It’s a personalized key with their new address engraved on it.
- Perfect for the smores lover, this mini roaster (#15) is SO cute and…no camping required.
Is there any gift we can help you find? Please leave us a note in the comments below.
If you think a friend might benefit from these affordable gift guides, we’d love it if you shared this post with them using the buttons below. We’d SO appreciate your support!