Buying gifts for the men in our lives can be difficult. Whether you’re buying for the stylish man, the outdoor enthusiast, or the man that has everything, there’s something on this list for them all!
Shop the image below by clicking on the products.
Find the Gift Guide for Her here.
For The Well Dressed Man
If the man you’re shopping for this holiday season is stylish, these are the gifts for him!
- Salvatore Ferragamo Wallet – This is a really nice designer card case that sleek and stylish. It also has a swivel feature that allows for quickly showing an ID!
- Cashmere Sweater – This crewneck cashmere sweater is a great price for cashmere and high quality! It also comes in black and blue.
- Leather Sneakers – These sneakers are super stylish and come in a couple of colors.
- Shinola Watch – I love the classic look of this stainless steel watch by Shinola! It’s versatile and will go with everything! The brand is highly rated, and all of their watches are very nice.
- Sunglasses – Everyone needs a pair of cool sunglasses and these Le Specs square frame sunglasses are at a great price point!
For The Outdoor Enthusiast
All of these gifts are great for the man who loves to be outside or anyone!
- Green Portable Speaker – This is the perfect speaker for anyone on the go but especially someone who loves to be outdoors. The sound is great, it’s dust and splash resistant, has long battery life, and you can connect it to a bag while hiking or set it up outside while you work out.
- Beanie – This hat is 100% wool so it’ll keep them warm while they’re outside. Plus, I love this shade of green!
- Backpack – This backpack is a great mix of sophisticated, stylish, and practical. I love the color, magnetic roll-top closure, and durable fabric. It also has a laptop pouch and plenty of other pockets!
- Patagonia Pullover – A pullover is a classic, easy option and Patagonia pullovers are always a favorite. This one is quarter zip, fleece, and super soft. It comes in 5 other colors too!
- Lulu Lemon Joggers – Trust me, these joggers will make anyone on your list happy!
All of these gifts are classic and simple but always appreciated! Even the man who has everything needs a refresh of these items every once in a while!
- Slippers – You can’t go wrong with some cozy Ugg slippers and these come in 4 other colors!
- Reversible Belt – Every man needs a reversible belt! This Shinola belt is high quality but for something more affordable, this one is a great option too! For a dressier, higher price point option, this one is perfect.
- Allbirds Sneakers – I’ve seen so many men wearing these sneakers and the reviews are amazing!
- Bose Speaker – If you’re a loyal Bose fan, this mini speaker is a great gift option!
- Wireless Phone Charging Station – This isn’t necessarily a “classic gift” but a phone charger is a necessity and this just makes it easier! You can set your phone on this stand to charge, it’s that easy! (Works with iPhone 8 and up)
- Tie – A tie is always a great option and I love this green one for the holidays!
What are some of your go-to gifts for the men on you holiday shopping list? Please share in the comments below!
To get my blog posts delivered directly to your inbox, along with some awesome freebies, be sure to sign up for my newsletter here.
Thank you for stopping by!