Some of you love to buy handbags. Maybe others prefer a standout pair of shoes. I love all fashion, but if I had to pinpoint my FAVORITE thing to buy… it’s jackets. I LOVE jackets. I am a jacket girl through and through… so when I say “one of my favorite jackets of 2020” … I mean business!! Shall we get down to this important style business…?? 😉
You may remember this Theory blazer from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. I knew I loved it out of the box but I didn’t realize how much I’d wear it! The faux leather is super soft and luxe. The fit is perfect. And I love that it’s black and goes with pretty much everything! It really dresses up any outfit! It also layers beautifully over lightweight layers.
It’s a little pricey so you can shop a similar one for less here.
These Agolde Nico jeans are SO good! I love the dark gray wash and slim straight leg style. Plus, they’re super high 11.5” rise!! The length is perfect on me. Remember I am 5’4″ so if you are taller, they will be more traditional ankle-length jeans.
My shoes are the Louise et Cie booties that I’ve been talking about so much, you’re probably sick of hearing about them. They’re the perfect dressy black bootie to fill your wardrobe basics checklist! They’re comfortable, have a manageable heel, and an elongating pointed toe.
Make sure you check out my complete guide to wearing ankle boots with jeans in here.
More Fall Jackets I LOVE…
I know that a faux leather blazer isn’t everyone’s style so I wanted to share some more standouts for you…that I think would be smart investments.
- Veronica Beard Scuba Blazer – This is my all-time favorite blazer and a top seller every month/year! See me wearing it here.
- Gibson Blazer – This a great, affordable option that comes in multiple colors!
- L’Agence Kenzie Blazer – This is one of my favorite blazer brands! They’re super high quality and the fit is great! The Kenzie Double Breasted Blazers are great, but I also love this Chamberlain Blazer! See me wearing the blue Kenzie blazer here. You can find me AND Denise (the Hive Community Manager) in this post.
- J. Crew Regent Blazer – This is a popular blazer that’s really nice and at a decent price point for the quality. It also comes in navy and black
- A.L.C. Sedgwick II – I love this longer, double-breasted blazer! It’s super luxe and the hardware looks really nice. I love the camel color! But it also comes in navy.
Shop more blazers here.
- AllSaints Moto Jacket – The leather is AMAZING, the color is perfect for fall, and the fit is so nice. Runs small, size up one size. See me wearing this jacket here.
- Treasure & Bond Moto Jacket – If you’re searching for the perfect, basic black leather jacket, this is IT! It has minimal hardware, nice leather, and the fit is perfect! See me wearing it here.
- Blank NYC Suede Moto Jacket – For more affordable motos, check out Blank NYC! I love their suede moto jacket but they also have basics like this black moto for under $100! I’m wearing one of my favorite Blank NYC moto jackets in this post.
What is your favorite jacket for fall? Please share in the comments!
Huge thank you to Nordstrom for sponsoring this post. You can subscribe to my weekly newsletter here to receive some awesome freebies including wardrobe basics checklists and a lookbook full of outfit ideas!
Thank you for stopping by!