Fall Designer Handbags
Whether you’re shopping for the hottest new designer handbags or just love to look, this list is perfect for you! I’m sharing modern, luxe, and versatile designer handbags for fall…
Handbags are worth the investment because they will elevate even the most basic look. If you are wearing jeans and a tee, add a swanky bag and you automatically look more expensive! Designer bags also make an impression. They say …I mean business. If you have a great job or hope to secure a great job, dressing in a more high-end way might help you get that promotion. If you are going to a soiree that feels a bit out of your league, don’t underestimate the power of the designer handbag. You don’t have to be friends with any of these people, but with help from the bag, you can make a great impression! (The sharp and witty small talk is on you.)
These bags are all REALLY expensive so please don’t go into debt or spend more than you can just to get a designer bag. In that case, you always go for a mid-range bag, rent your bags through sites like Rent the Runway and Bag, Borrow or Steal or look at consignment options through sites like The Real Real.
Fall Handbag Trends
Every year there are new trendy bags that you see all over Instagram and on the arms of celebrities. But sometimes those bags aren’t the most versatile. I tried to find bags that follow some of the trends but are still very versatile in my search. Because we want to be able to carry these investment pieces for a while! Here are some of the fall handbag trends in case you’re curious! Plus, more about each of my favorite below…
- Minimalism – Simple silhouettes, minimal hardware, and classic shapes are IN!
- Chains – This is possibly the biggest handbag trend…chain handles!
- Hardware – Hardware (excluding the chains) is minimal this year, but one consistent theme was… locks. If you’re not sure what I mean, check out this Tom Ford bag.
- Back To Basics – Old classics like the Gucci Jackie bag, the Loewe Flamenco, and the Prada Cleo are reintroduced this fall into the fashion scene.
- Crescent Bags – Crescent bags have been on trend for a while so if you bought one in the last few years, it’s definitely still on-trend.
- Totes – I didn’t include any totes in my roundup but totes are BIG right now.
- Anything Goes – Speaking of size…pretty much anything goes right now. You can carry anything from a huge tote to a tiny bag!
- Furry Bags – This trend isn’t my favorite but it’s worth mentioning. Puffy, furry, shearling bags are having a moment. Even Chanel has a fun shearling bag for fall/winter.
To get my blog posts delivered directly to your inbox, along with some awesome freebies, be sure to sign up for my newsletter here.
Thanks for stopping by!